The Community Foundation of Eastern Connecticut, an organization that makes grants to nonprofits, relocates to 1837 Acors Barns building, 68 Federal St., New London as its main office.
The Foundation seeks an address where there is more parking, space and handicapped accessibility. The Acors Barns building was built in 1837 as a residential home and was owned by New London whaling captain and bank president Acors Barns.
Read the Entire Article
Up to the minute current grant news from foundations and the federal government from around the Web.
The document has moved here.